Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 47344
HireLevel is looking for a Welder for our client located in Owensboro, KY!
Our client is looking for skilled employees to work at their family owned business with excellent culture and benefits offered.
Location: Owensboro, KY
Shift: Monday Friday, 6 a.M. To 3: 30 p.M. With possible Saturdays
Compensation of the Welder:
Starting salary for this position is $15 and up and is based on experience.
Similar Positions: Aluminum Welder, Fabrication Welder, Fabricator, Fitter/Welder, Maintenance Welder, Welder, Welder-Fitter, Welder/Fabricator
Additional Responsibilities of the Welder:
- Follow written and verbal instructions to assemble units meeting company quality standards
- Maintain work area, equipment and tools in clean orderly condition
- Use hand cutting torch
- Must be able perform various types of welding, including MIG, TIG, SAW, and stick on carbon and stainless steel
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements of the Welder:
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- 1-2 years of welding experience or technical school training
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. Consistently
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.