HireLevel is looking for Fitter Welder in St. Louis, MO!
Under ongoing supervision, fits elbows and welds, cleans and grinds products. Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as machinery frames, bridge parts, and pressure vessels.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Pay: $15-$23/hr plus bonus & profit sharing
Shift days: Monday-Thursday (Friday OT)
Responsibilities of the Fitter Welder:
- Fits elbow and attachment using torch and tack welding.
- Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together.
- Sets up equipment and welds parts.
- Uses a saw machine as needed
- Performs cleaning and grinding as required.
- Keeps track of steel inventory
- Maintains a positive attitude and work atmosphere
Requirements of the Fitter Welder:
- Ability to read and implement blueprints
- Ability to interpret welding symbols from blueprints
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
Required Certificates of the Fitter Welder:
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit you referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral