Industry: Installation Workers
Job Number: 49290
HireLevel is looking for a Windshield Installer in Greenwood, IN!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? Our staff meets high level expectations, possesses strong follow up skills, and is excited by the success of our company in a fast-paced and exciting environment!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Greenwood, IN
Shift: Monday Friday | 8: 00 am 5: 00 pm
What is unique about the client: Be your own boss though out the day; Get your appts complete and go home;
Company Culture: Family owned and operated
Similar Positions: Delivery Driver; Installer; Repairman
Compensation of Account Manager: $15.00 per hour
Responsibilities of Windshield Installer:
- The Automotive Glass Installer installs precut replacement glass to replace curved or custom-shaped windows.
- The Automotive Glass Installer removes broken or damaged glass windshield or window-glass from motor vehicles, using hand tools to remove screws from frame holding glass.
- The Automotive Glass Installer applies moisture-proofing compound along glass edges and installs glass into windshield-or glass- frame in door or side panel of vehicle.
- The Automotive Glass Installer installs rubber-channeling strip around edge of glass or frame to weather-proof or to prevent rattling.
- The Automotive Glass Installer cuts flat safety glass according to specified pattern, using glass-cutter.
- The Automotive Glass Installer holds cut or uneven edge of glass against automated abrasive belt to shape or smooth edges.
- The Automotive Glass Installer obtains windshield for specific automobile make and model from stock and examines for defects prior to installation.
- The Automotive Glass Installer replaces or adjusts motorized or manual window-raising mechanisms.
Requirements of Windshield Installer:
- Extremely dependable with a complete the job attitude
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Valid driver s license
- Be able to lift 20-40 lbs
- Must be able to get to the point with clients, resolve issues and give advice in a brief concise manner.
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background and drug test
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.