Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 46934
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is hiring Wiring Technician in Houston, TX! Our client is a large power management and global electrical technology firm.
Job Title: Wiring Technician
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Shift Times: 1st primarily, must be flexIble.
Similar Positions: Production line, Quality control, Assembly, Electrical Technician
Responsibilities of Wiring Technician:
- Responsible for the production and assembly of both remanufactured and original equipment clutches and associated components, meeting quantity and quality expectations while ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
- Responsible to work within established quality and ELS systems
- Comply with safety policies and regulations to include usage of specific PPE as required in work instructions or other guidance specific to your work area.
- Comply with all Corporate and Company policies and guidelines.
- Report any variances in quality, safety, or other guidelines to your cell leader or member of management
- Responsible to perform lean activities as directed (i.E. 5-S, kan-ban systems, point-of-use inventory, standardized work, etc.)
- Maintain production records for assigned position.
- Participate in teaming activities.
- Complete daily tasks in compliance with work standards. Perform work safely.
- Utilize work instructions for proper procedures for assigned position
Requirements of Wiring Technicians:
- Must be able read wiring diagrams Perform Panel Work; Control Wiring; PLC Wiring. IPA Wiring diagrams NOT PCB Board experience not applicable!
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting. (Electrician, HVAC, Panel Builder, and Point to Point Wiring).
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Computer abilities is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs frequently. Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop Depth
- Must be able to pass client s background and drug screening policies.