Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47960
HireLevel is hiring Production Technician in Houston, TX! This company is a multibillion-dollar power management company and provides energy efficient products and services to help customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more reliably, efficiently, safely and sustainably.
Job Title: Production Technician
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Houston, TX
Compensation: $13.86 per hour
Shift Times: 1st shift, some overtime expected.
Similar Positions: Production line, Quality control, Assembly, Electrical Technician, Wiring Technician
Responsibilities of Production Technician:
- Responsible for the production and assembly of both remanufactured and original equipment clutches and associated components, meeting quantity and quality expectations while ensuring the safety of yourself and others.
- Responsible to work within established quality and ELS systems
- Comply with safety policies and regulations to include usage of specific PPE as required in work instructions or other guidance specific to your work area.
- Comply with all Corporate and Company policies and guidelines.
- Report any variances in quality, safety, or other guidelines to your cell leader or member of management
- Responsible to perform lean activities as directed (i.E. 5-S, kan-ban systems, point-of-use inventory, standardized work, etc.)
- Maintain production records for assigned position.
- Participate in teaming activities.
- Complete daily tasks in compliance with work standards. Perform work safely.
- Utilize work instructions for proper procedures for assigned position
Requirements of Production Technician:
- Must be able read wiring diagrams Perform Panel Work; Control Wiring; PLC Wiring. IPA Wiring diagrams NOT PCB Board experience not applicable!
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting. (Electrician, HVAC, Panel Builder, and Point to Point Wiring).
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Computer abilities is a plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs frequently. Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop Depth
- Must be able to pass client s background and drug screening policies.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.