HireLevel is looking for multiple eCommerce Marketing Specialist in Downtown Chicago, IL!
The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will be responsible for supporting some of our largest Canadian eCommerce businesses in delivering exceptional business practices and results.. The team needs an owner who can manage internal business processes including informing catalog and operations decisions, and exceptional management of external customer communications. The eCommerce Marketing Specialist will be fundamental to impacting a rapidly growing and changing eCommerce business, and they will be key to unlocking large business goals.
Job Title: eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Contract Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Monday – Friday, Days
Responsibilities for eCommerce Marketing Specialist:
- The core responsibilities include establishing and updating the online catalog; including: new product setup, maintaining and optimizing existent product assortment, and executing best in class eCommerce principles.
- Own and manage all catalog related activities and responsibilities.
- Work cross functionally with customer service, sales, and category management on execution of eCommerce fundamentals.
- Plan and execute best in class management of new item setup process.
- Setup new products with focus on SEO optimized content.
- Manage all content updates, including images, descriptions, and enhanced eCommerce content.
- Identify and implement pricing updates with the customer.
- Work with Sales leads to optimize product assortment.
- Address and manage all customer requests on catalog related issues.
- Support delivery of aggressive sales goals.
Requirements for eCommerce Marketing Specialist:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related degree.
- Consumer Products industry or eCommerce experience/internship preferred - Recent grad acceptable.
- Solid understanding of the key tenets of eCommerce.
- Strong decision-making ability.
- Strong Excel skills - V-lookups, pivot tables needed.
- Strong problem-solving skills and comfort working cross functionally.
- Multi-tasker who can manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Fast learner of technical systems, data sources, and processes such as SAP, Vendor Central, Supplier Center, Price Lists, etc.
- Drive for Results.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.